Berry-luscious Hair Tea
Think of this a conditioning berry-tastic hair tea! Carefully blended with natural Aloe Vera and herbal extracts to refresh and hydrate without feeling sticky or greasy.
pH balanced to close the cuticles, aiding in detangling but also conditioning the hair to prevent internal water loss.
- pure distilled water (UK tap water can be a little heavy on metals like iron and copper which can attach themselves to the hair strands leaving hair looking dull and lifeless
- Moisturising Aloe Vera juice and Organic Vegetable glycerin to help keep that moisture near to the hair strand, like a moist protective halo
- Hydrolised wheat protein which is able to penetrate the outer layers of your hair strands providing protection, strength and extra moisturising power
- Herbal extracts of Burdock root, Nettle and horsetail to help nourish and strengthen the hair
- soothes scalp, combats itching and inflammation.
- moisturises the hair.
- closes the cuticles, promoting smoother hair.
Our oil-free hydrating mists are perfect for adding a refreshing splash of proteins, herbs and moisture to Sisterlocks, twist outs and braid outs while engaging your senses with fragrant aromas.
Distilled Water, Aloe Vera, Vegetable Glycerin, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Hydrolysed Soy Protein, Hydrolysed Corn Protein, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol and Chlorphensin (Preservative to prevent fungi and mould growing in your product), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.
Asked by Chauntelle
You can use any of the Moisture Mists from Day one
Asked by Titilayo Akinjogbin
This is a favourite of braid wearers - simple use it to refresh the hair or scalp as necessary. This could be once a week or once a day.
Ask a question
Be the first to review this product.