Balancing Rejuvenating Tonic
Think of these as a nourishing hair tea! Our oil-free hydrating mists are perfect for adding a refreshing splash of proteins, herbs and moisture to Sisterlocks, twist outs and braid outs while engaging your senses with fragrant aromas.
Each Moisture Mist is carefully blended with natural Aloe Vera and herbal extracts to refresh and hydrate without feeling sticky or greasy.
- pure distilled water (UK tap water can be a little heavy on metals like iron and copper which can attach themselves to the hair strands leaving hair looking dull and lifeless
- Moisturising Aloe Vera juice and Organic Vegetable glycerin to help keep that moisture near to the hair strand, like a moist protective halo
- A proprietary blend of Hydrolised Corn, Soy and wheat protein which is able to penetrate the outer layers of your hair strands providing protection, strength and extra moisturising power
- Herbal extracts of Burdock root, Nettle and Horsetail to help nourish and strengthen the hair
Almocado Moisture Mists are carefully blended with Aloe Vera and natural extracts to refresh and hydrate without feeling sticky or greasy.
They are naturally conditioning and pH balanced to help close the cuticles, thus improving the hair's ability to retain moisture. Perfect for adding a splash of refreshing moisture to curls, Sisterlocks, twist outs and braid outs while engaging your senses with fragrant aromas.
Sandalwood: is an uplifting aroma, and the essential oil is thought to have soothing, balancing, hydrating and rejuvenating properties.
Vanilla is also uplifting, and is both an antidepressant and a relaxing aroma.
- soothes scalp, combats dryness.
- moisturises the hair.
- closes the cuticles, promoting smoother hair.
Distilled Water, Anthemis Noblis (Chamomile) Distillate, Aloe Vera, Vegetable Glycerin, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Hydrolysed Soy Protein, Hydrolysed Corn Protein, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol and Chlorphensin (Preservative to prevent fungi and mould growing in your product),Urticara Dioica (nettle) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Essential Oil, Fragrance.
Asked by Chauntelle
You can use any of the Moisture Mists from Day one
Ask a question
love your products and the costumer serviceI just received the sandalwood moisturizer and the Balancing lavender and ylang ylang oil. I cant stop smelling my hair
You will not disappointedI originally tried the coconut spray, but one day when I was getting my locs retightened, Annette sprayed this Sandalwood Vanilla on my sisterlocks and I was hooked ever since. I absolutely love the smell of sandalwood, and this mist is so very unique and stands separate from other typical sandalwood aromas. I have gotten many compliments on this mist and it is my all time favorite. The scent lingers on for hours and hours. Not too strong, but just the perfect amount that will make people's heads turn as you pass by them. One bottle lasted me almost a year. I used it very sparingly and anytime I just wanted my locs to be nice and fresh. You will not disappointed in this mist. It is a very beautiful fragrance.