Sandalwood Vanilla - Moisture Mist
Balancing Rejuvenating Tonic
Think of these as a nourishing hair tea! Our oil-free hydrating mists are perfect for adding a refreshing splash of proteins, herbs and moisture to Sisterlocks, twist outs and braid outs while engaging your senses with fragrant aromas.
Each Moisture Mist is carefully blended with natural Aloe Vera and herbal extracts to refresh and hydrate without feeling sticky or greasy.
- pure distilled water (UK tap water can be a little heavy on metals like iron and copper which can attach themselves to the hair strands leaving hair looking dull and lifeless
- Moisturising Aloe Vera juice and Organic Vegetable glycerin to help keep that moisture near to the hair strand, like a moist protective halo
- A proprietary blend of Hydrolised Corn, Soy and wheat protein which is able to penetrate the outer layers of your hair strands providing protection, strength and extra moisturising power
- Herbal extracts of Burdock root, Nettle and Horsetail to help nourish and strengthen the hair
Almocado Moisture Mists are carefully blended with Aloe Vera and natural extracts to refresh and hydrate without feeling sticky or greasy.
They are naturally conditioning and pH balanced to help close the cuticles, thus improving the hair's ability to retain moisture. Perfect for adding a splash of refreshing moisture to curls, Sisterlocks, twist outs and braid outs while engaging your senses with fragrant aromas.
Sandalwood: is an uplifting aroma, and the essential oil is thought to have soothing, balancing, hydrating and rejuvenating properties.
Vanilla is also uplifting, and is both an antidepressant and a relaxing aroma.
- soothes scalp, combats dryness.
- moisturises the hair.
- closes the cuticles, promoting smoother hair.
Share the love with your friend
Complete the form below and we'll email your friend about this product
You’ll earn 12 reward points with this purchase.
Be the first in the queue!
We’re sorry we’re out of stock but, if you fill out your details below, we can let you know as soon as we've made the next batch.