Light Hydrating Hair Tea
Think of these as a nourishing hair tea! Our oil-free hydrating mists are perfect for adding a refreshing splash of proteins, herbs and moisture to Sisterlocks, twist outs and braid outs while engaging your senses with fragrant aromas.
Each Moisture Mist is carefully blended with natural Aloe Vera and herbal extracts to refresh and hydrate without feeling sticky or greasy.
- pure distilled water (UK tap water can be a little heavy on metals like iron and copper which can attach themselves to the hair strands leaving hair looking dull and lifeless
- Moisturising Aloe Vera juice and Organic Vegetable glycerin to help keep that moisture near to the hair strand, like a moist protective halo
- hydrolised wheat protein which is able to penetrate the outer layers of your hair strands providing protection, strength and extra moisturising power
- Herbal extracts of Burdock root, Nettle and horsetail to help nourish and strengthen the hair
Each mist also contains a shot of aromatic essences.
Can't decide which blend to choose?
- "Peppermint Tea" For itchy scalps and minty freshness
- "Coconut Water" Feel like you're in the tropics!
- "Sandalwood Vanilla" For a relaxing hair spa-like experience
- "Stimulating Herbal Water" For a follicle invigorating and emotionally energising blend
Distilled Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Distillate, Aloe Vera, Vegetable Glycerin, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Hydrolysed Soy Protein, Hydrolysed Corn Protein, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol and Chlorphensin (Preservative to prevent fungi and mould growing in your product),Urticara Dioica (nettle) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Fragrance.
Asked by Chauntelle
You can use any of the Moisture Mists from Day one
Ask a question
High quality product and speedy serviceHigh quality product and speedy service. Smells and feels so good on my hair - not heavy at all, refreshing and great for hydration (especially in this temperamental English weather!). Much love x
Hey...I love my products!
Lovely Stuff for my hair