Organic Cocoa Butter is one of the most occlusive natural ingredients available. It helps prevent TEWL (trans epidural water loss) which means it locks in moisture like a boss! This makes our Coco Curl, the perfect moisturising cream for thirsty multi-textured hair.
This non-greasy cream that wraps each strand in a nourishing blanket of organic ingredients for soft, protected and moisturised hair. Once your strands are protected and you're happy with the level of moisture you can further seal in all the goodness with a light coating of organic oils (like Coco Monoi) or a layer of our delightful organic Buttermelt.
Coco Curl is hand blended and specially formulated to deliver the right balance of moisture, protein, nutrients and LOVE, leaving you with delightfully bouncy, soft curls.
How To Use:
- Moisturising: After shampooing/conditioning, dispense product into your palms and distribute throughout your hair from roots to ends.
- Twirling: Apply as above, then scrunch to create curls, or twirl strands between your fingers to create curls. Allow to air dry.
- Twisting Apply to damp hair before braiding, cornrowing or twisting. Hair can be pre-moistened with one of our spritzes.
- For a deep conditioning treatment apply required amount to clean wet hair, cover with a cap or warm towel. Apply heat if desired. Rinse out.
- Steaming Apply as for deep conditioning but do not cover while applying steam
Works well with:
Moisture Mist, Silk Spritz (use spritz to moisten hair before application), our Buttermelt.and Aromatherapy Hair Oils. Use oil/butter after application.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Thank you for your diligence regarding my order.
The shipping company must get to know me because I love your products and I will return again and again.
Kyra Simone-Forest Hill, London-
this product has a wonderful aroma and like the buttermelt a little goes a long way. Hair looks shiny and soft also.
Distilled Water, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Wheat Protein, Lanolin, Glycerin, Panthenol, Honeyquat, Essential Oils and Preservative.
Have a video you'd like to share? Let us know and we'll include it here!