What better way to de-stress than to soak yourself in hot water infused with flowers or herbs? Let Mother Nature 'kiss it better' while the aromatic waters melt away all the tension, angst and soreness of the week!
We've gone back to our aromatherapy roots with these lovely salt gifts; available in :
Each pouch contains a hand blended combination of therapeutic herbs, flowers and salt.
- Restorative Rose & Himalayan Pink salt;
- Lullaby Lavender & Epsom salt;
- Rejuvenating Jasmine & Dead Sea Salt;
- detoxifying Chamomile & Eucalyptus; and
- Skin loving ,soothing Sandalwood and Vanilla.
Why Get Salty?
- Salts have been added to baths for centuries as a means to detoxify the body and soothe sore muscles.
- Epsom salt is especially good for soothing muscle pain, relieving itchy skin (especially from sunburn and poison ivy and nettles), reducing swelling and bruising, softens rough skin.
- Himalayan Salt is one of the purest salts found naturally; believed to help balance the body, and act as an aid to purification.
- Dead Sea Salt is renowned for its healing properties boasting one of the highest concentrations of magnesium, potassium and calcium chloride - along with high concentrations of bromides - the combination of which contributes to its healing properties. Great for dry skin issues including psoriasis and eczema; it also softens the skin and soothes arthritis, joint and muscle pain.
A combination of one or more of the following salts:
- Dead Sea Salt
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Pink Himalyan Salt
Sodium Bicarbonate and Citric Acid to soften the water (and your skin);
One or more of the following Essential Oils (Rose, Lavender, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Eucalptus, Mandarin)
One or more of the following dried herbs/flowers: Calendula, Rose (Red), Chamomile, Lavender, Mint, Jasmine
Have a video you'd like to share? Let us know and we'll include it here!