Safflower Sunshine ConditionerSize: 0.29kg
We’re sorry that we’re currently out of stock of this product.
But, if you put your email address below we can let you know as soon as it’s available.
Send to a friend
Safflower Sunshine Conditioner
Section prior to wetting hair. Apply conditioner section by section and detangle hair if necessary. Work through from ends to roots to ensure the hair is fully detangled and to minimise any breakage. Allow to penetrate for up to 30 mins before rinsing thoroughly.
Aqua, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Polyquaternium 10, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, DL-Panthenol, Carica Papaya, Citric Acid.
- Plant Butters: Mango Butter, Shea Butter
- Plant Oils: Sunflower, Safflower, Sea Buckthorn, Carrot Seed,
- Botanical Extracts: Papaya
- Emulsifier: Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (Cationic)
- Fatty Alcohols: Cetyl Alcohol
- Conditioning Agents: Polyquaternium 10, Vitamin B
- Detangling Agents: Cetrimonium Chloride
- Preservative: Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate
Asked by Marley
Yes, you can use any of our handmade naturally loving conditioners on our locs. You may find that deep conditioning and a steam is enough to boost your moisture levels and so the hair milk is unnecessary.
However, you can use the Argan Hair Milk but make sure you apply it to the palms of your hands first and then massage it into your locs - this method works well for microlocs and Sisterlocks, so there's no reason to believe it won't work for thicker locs.
Ask a question
Be the first to review this product.