Thicker than regular oil blends, but softer than whipped butter! Soften, nourish and protect the delicate strands on your little one's head with this holistic blend of seven amazing hair- and skin loving organic oils:
- Organic Apricot - rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B17 and E making it an exceptionally nourishing and moisturising oil with penetrative properties.
- Organic Argan Oil - rich in fatty acids, antioxidants and Vitamin E, this rare oil softens, nourishes and protects both hair and skin.
- Organic Avocado - luxurious with a deep green colour and unique aroma, in our opinion, this is the best natural oil for dry skin and hair. This penetrative oil contains high amounts of Vitamin A, B1, B2, D, and E and is also rich in amino acids, sterols, pantothenic acid, lecithin, and other essential fatty acids. Throughout history avocado oil has been renowned to have healing and regenerating properties.
- Meadowfoam oil - rich in antioxidant tocopherols (commonly known as Vitamin E, excellent at moisturising the hair, helps soften the skin and prevent dryness.
- Organic Jojoba a light liquid wax that mimics the body's naturally occuring sebum. Highly penetrative and rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2 and B6.
- Organic Safflower Oil is an excellent source of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, great for dry skin and hair.
- Organic Shea Oil is naturally revitalizing and healing, it helps strengthen and moisturise both skin and hair
How To Use: (Suitable for skin and hair)
- For Hair: Dispense required amount intoyour palms and distribute through damp hair focusing on the ends - allow time to penetrate before styling.
- For Skin: Gently massage into damp skin afterbathing to help lock in moisture. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Organic (Apricot) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Organic Safflower) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis ( Organic Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissma (Organic Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Organic Cera Alba, Aroma.
All Almocado products are handmade in small batches using organic oils and premium quality botanical extracts. Please store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (like your radiator or electric blanket).
Have a video you'd like to share? Let us know and we'll include it here!